Our Commercial Landscape Care division is designed to be a complete landscape service provider. Our uniformed and professional crews are outfitted with the latest in equipment technology and participate in monthly training programs.
Our detailed, professional approach to landscape care sets us apart from the average lawn mowing company. Our crews are trained to focus on every aspect of your property.
Each prospective client receives a detailed, property specific proposal outlining what to expect with our service along with an easy to read annual summary as well as a growing season/monthly breakdown.
Our landscape management program consists of the following:
- (50) visits per year and an average of (32-40) mowings.
Mowing visits consist of: Mowing, hand trimming areas inaccessible by mower.
- Edging of all hard surfaces and bed edges.
- Pruning of all plant material on an as needed basis.
- Treatment of weeds in plant beds (sprayed and/or pulled) as needed.
- Treatment of weeds in turf areas.
- Fertilization as needed.
- Monthly monitoring of irrigation system and landscape lighting.
Our crews will leave you a property service report when they are done outlining services provided and any notes about your property.
GroundsOne has been the Triangle areas leading landscape service provider since 2000. Our commitment to serving only commercial clients has given us the opportunity to care for the Triangle areas finest Estate Homes, HOA and commercial landscapes.